To Make Your Dining A Delight
1. Do you take reservations?
You can book here- https://www.buzztable.com/widget/sette
2. Do you take call ahead seating?
Apologies, but no.
3. Can I grab a table and wait for my friends?
We do not allow this but have faith and patience, our team will help get you a spot and we also offer a great outdoor patio.
6. Do you have Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free Options?
We have options for Vegetarians and our salad/sandwiches, sans bread, are gluten free but prepped in the same space. Our Eggplant Meatballs are vegan.
7. Will servers sing Happy Birthday?
If you can catch them maybe, but doubtful. You’re too cool for that anyway.
8. I waited forever to come try your food and all I wanted was (insert item here) and you were out of it. Why is life so cruel?
We’re sorry to hear that a treat didn’t make it’s way to you. We do our best to always be stocked up but sometimes we run out of popular items or ingredient shortages creep up and prevent an offering.
10. Can I smoke/vape on your property?
No, please don’t.
12. Oops. I broke something by being careless or avoiding directions from the staff, now what?
Accidents happen but we are a small business. We may have to charge your credit card for damage to our property, seating areas or equipment. The best way to avoid this is be courteous, alert, and listen to our staff when then instruct you not to do something. If you see something, say something!
13. What’s your parking situation?
We have a small lot directly next to our building and valet as an option on Fridays and Saturdays. There is street parking and you are welcome to get dropped off by an uber/lyft in our lot. PLEASE NOTE: Our lot parking is for patrons as they dine. If you leave your car to enjoy the Ivan-hood for past your dine time or closing, you will be towed at owners expense.